Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Peace, be still. Peace, be still."

Another week down, even closer to Christmas and I AM SO STOKED. Im pretty dure Christmas eve will be one of the most interesting days of the mission, because here, Christmas eve is when the real party goes down, there's tons of fireworks and parties and food (and most of the time lots and lots of beer) so yeah, dont know how it will be to proselyte in that mess, but I'm sure that it is going to be the best day ever! (every day is the best day ever). So yeah, lots of fun, im already out of candy so thats sad and not really a big surprise but ill last. All I know is that I am happy, even though things arent working out all the time and theres always problems and people dont make very good choices, but really all I can do is my best, and I know thats why Jesus came down to this earth to die for us, because without him even my best wouldn't be enough, and there really wouldn't be any hope for us. It would be all or nothing, and its because that the Father loves us that he sent his son to save us in the fallen state that we are in and to make it so that perfection isnt what is required of us. The spirit of Christmas really changes to something more significant when you really discover for yourself why we celebrate it, and to make things even better, I have the best "job" in the world where I get to help people understand that for themselves. My only wish this Christmas is for everyone to truly understand why Christ came, and that we all share this with others. Merry Christmas to all, and i hope that you have a wonderful Christmas day. 

-Elder Grover (enjoy pics from the Christmas conferences!)

 








No comments:

Post a Comment